Several of you have mentioned that you have tried to leave us a comment. Well, NOW YOU CAN:) Apparently there was some setting I had to change. Should be taken care of now! (Notice Tim's tie! He has been very enamored with ties lately, even drawing/coloring pretend ones, cutting them out, and taping them to his shirt! So Jason gave him an old one to play with).
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi,
See if this works now.
Love,
Dad
Dear Timothy, Grandma and I loved seeing your happy smile and the beautiful tie you were wearing. I am excited about seeing you real soon. Maybe you can think of some fun things to do together.
Love,
Grandpa
Dear Matthew,
Grandma and I loved to see you using chopsticks. When I visit you maybe we can eat Chinese food and you can show me how you use chopsticks.
Love,
Grandpa
Aunt Linda sure does love seeing you in your daddy's tie you are as handsome as he is
I have a good flow of words, but I feel like I need a guidline to structure my content with.
__________
http://ottawahomes1.featuredblog.com/?p=5
Post a Comment