She is absolutely beautiful. I just want to kiss those cute little cheeks and smell that new baby smell!! It's better then new car smell. ooh, congratulations again and again. Hugs to all!
Susan and Jason Matthew and Timothy.. I wish you all well! Katelyn will certainly bring some changes. :) She looks so beautiful! You do good work! Now rest and regain your strength. Looking forward to seeing more pictures soon
7 comments:
i see matthew......how is everything going? are you getting any sleep?
She is absolutely beautiful. I just want to kiss those cute little cheeks and smell that new baby smell!! It's better then new car smell. ooh, congratulations again and again. Hugs to all!
she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congratulations! Hope your feeling a little better since the C-Section, Susan.
Katelyn looks fabulous. She has a wonderful healthy glow. Love, Amanda C.
She is so precious. I hope you are hanging in there too.
Susan and Jason Matthew and Timothy..
I wish you all well! Katelyn will certainly bring some changes. :)
She looks so beautiful! You do good work! Now rest and regain your strength. Looking forward to seeing more pictures soon
I can't believe all your kids were born within about 11 days! That will make fora crazy birthday party season! She is beautiful.
Post a Comment