As they helped me get our Easter decorations out, Timothy remembered his favorite wooden eggs that we got a few years ago. He spent a lot of time studying each egg, and then drawing them. He asked me to take a photo of the eggs, along with his drawing, so we wanted to post that, as well. I'm telling you - these boys could draw for hours! It's amazing! Notice the detail in each egg!
Timothy was old enough to join the Children's choir at church this year. Unfortunately he was sick for their Christmas morning singing, so this Easter performance was his first time singing in front of the congregation. He claimed he wasn't nervous, but wait till you see the video! I took the video during their warm up before the Church service.... he looked a little more relaxed during the actual service, but not too much! He is one of only 2 boys in the group! Hope you can see the video. ****OK - I am having uploading problems. I have to figure out how to change the format of my video! (if you want to help me - e-mail me and tell me how!)****
2 comments:
Dear Tim and Matt, your dyed Easter eggs and the drawings are beautiful. It must have been kind of messy, but it looked like you did a nice clean job.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa
Timothy and Matthew, The Easter eggs look quite beautiful! You are very talented.
Love,
Aunt Alice
Post a Comment