Our ultrasound last week revealed a healthy baby growing normally. It also revealed that our household of BOYS will be turned upside down in July! It appears we are having a little girl! Here is a photo of our first baby girl present:

This weekend Jason and the boys were bachelors while I attended our church's Women's Retreat. Jason, being the wonderful husband he is, and knowing how tired I am while pregnant, advised me to splurge and pay the extra $20 to have a room by myself! I was able to sleep well both nights, and I even napped during Saturday's free time!
Also knowing I would worry about the boys while I was away, Jason was able to put my fears to rest by taking the following photo. Look how cute the boys look sitting together - they definitely are the best of friends!
4 comments:
Congratulations on the baby girl!!! Girl's clothes are just so much cuter than boy's.
Tesha
hi wagners! saw your link on the creasons website, and am checking yours out. looks like the boys have gotten big, and now you're to add a little girl to the mix --congratulations! how have been things for you all in central PA? i know it's been a long time...
my email address is jporter228@yahoo.com
would love to hear from you sometime if you have a few minutes. i just wanted to say hello!
Blessings and congrats,
Jen Porter
You guys must be so excited to welcome your little GIRL! After all the boys stuff, little girls are a different world! Congratulations. I LOVE the BLOG!!!
Hugs,
Robin
Dear Wagner Family, How exciting to be eagerly waiting for a little Wagner girl.
Susan are we going to see a photo of you pregnant???:)
And how great to be able to go on retreat ... and have your own room. I look forward to going every year.
Post a Comment