Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trick or Treat!

I know I ask this every year, but I don't think I ever get a good answer. Here in Central PA, we don't Trick-Or-Treat on Halloween night. We Trick-Or-Treat on the Thursday evening before Halloween. Why? If you know, please let me know! I have heard all sorts of answers... from some that could be plausable, to some that are downright ridiculous!

No matter when it is, though, our kids have so much fun going out in costume, knocking on doors and getting candy! Katelyn really got into it this year! She was a most darling "Little Red Riding Hood". Here are some photos:




Of course, another aspect of Fall that we LOVE in our household is Penn State football. The boys each got to go to 2 games with Jason this season, and had a blast!

Even those of us who stay home get dressed for the occasion!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very clever costumes for Holloween and PSU football! Tim and Matt are handsome young men and Katie is an adorable little girl.

Love,
Mom and Dad